2/5/14
I just said goodbye to my mom and my brother, and I just got a little teary in the eyes.
"Nope! Time to go!" I laughed as tears began springing to my eyes as I hugged my mom yet again.
Earlier I was hugging my friends over and over after watching a rehearsal for a musical I wouldn't be in town for.
Then TSA Agent Carl flirted with me. I was flattered (or rather weirded out) until he flirted with all the people behind me as well. Come on Carl!
Now I'm sitting on the floor of the airport trying to hash this out before we get called on the plane.
I'm here. I made it. So much hard work, and more importantly, dreaming, went into this. I've done it! ACK!
In other words I've been assigned to a brand new host family. A day before I left. I know right?But all is well, they actually seem really cool and I think it will be a really good fit. My host mom called me and we had a slightly awkward conversation. Awkward because I couldn't understand her.
Well they're boarding us! EEEEP!
Pura Vida!